|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||August 14, 2020|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||3 months|
Our client is looking for a “Architecture – BI (Business Intelligence) Developer – Senior” to work in Mississauga.
Before proceeding to the JD…
– You MUST hold a valid Security Clearance (Reliability or above) IF you do not have one you must be willing to proceed with one ASAP.
– You MUST provide 2 professional references prior to client review for us to contact.
– Designs BI solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs.
– Develops and maintains BI delivery and usage standards.
– Designs and manages the BI tools and applications environment.
– Designs and develops applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines.
– Standardizes use of BI tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access BI applications and data.
– Helps business and other end users select appropriate BI tool(s).
– Works with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BI environment and business requirements.
– Manage and work with BI developers to build standard development processes and reusable components.
– Develops best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity.
– Evaluates effectiveness of BI tools. Works with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BI tools and analytic servers.
– Troubleshoots BI tool problems and tunes for performance.
– Supports development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
– Expert in SAP BusinessObjects 4.1, 4.2 ( SAP Crystal Reports 2013 and above, Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, Information Design Tool, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BI Launch Pad, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer)
– Strong knowledge of Tableau 10 and above in design and development
– Strong knowledge of Data modeling, ETL design and development, and report development.
– Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
– Teradata, SQL Server, Oracle
– College Diploma or University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
**Hired contractor will start working remotely. However, when client decides returning to onsite work, the contractor will have to be fulltime onsite (Purolator Head office at Mississauga) as well.
To apply, send your resume to:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted upon review.