|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|
|Application Deadline||January 18, 2021|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client in the Banking & Finance industry is seeking a Banker-AML,KYC role in Toronto. It is a 12 months contract
1) Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine tasks related to internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities.
2) Solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards.
Follow procedures to resolve internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests and issues.
3) Operate within a highly regulated external environment and ensure sound management of significant financial risk associated with the transactions under management.
4) Will need to investigate, correct and escalate where necessary
1) Industry knowledge – IIROC, AML, QI, FATCA, KYC
2) Strong communication skills both verbal and written
3) Intermediate MS Office Skills
4) Strong attention to detail
Nice to have’s:
1) Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
2) Must be able to work in a team environment
3) Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
Education/Experience: High School Diploma, College/ university preferred. or equivalent. 2-3 years related experience required.
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.
Anyone who think might be a good fit, please send your updated resumes across to