|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|
|Application Deadline||July 15, 2020|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client in Banking & Finance industry is seeking a Banker Payment Processor in Toronto. This is 6 months contract position.
This is the support team for payments/returns, rejects/refunds for credit card customers.
This team is responsible for supporting requests that come through the call centre for payments/returns, rejects/refunds.
CULTURE: This is a collaborative environment.
EVP (Employee Value proposition): An opportunity to work in one of the largest banks in Canada.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
– Retrieve credit balance refund reports from CBR-TSYS and CBR-NCCS applications
– Print, sign, protect graph, and mail approximately a total of 200 refund cheques, money orders, drafts daily
– Input approximately 200 memos in the TSYS system daily
– Responsible for tracking volume of cheques, money orders, drafts and requesting them from custody, as required
– Work payment reject and search by client name to apply card
– work in TSYS to apply payments to clients cards
– work physical cheques and apply payments to client cards
– input data from team member in TSYS to apply funds to clients cards
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– 0 – 2 years relevant work experience processing a high volume of items/changes
– Basic computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
– Experience in banking systems TSYS
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
– Previous exposure working with financial institutions
– Excellent written communication skills
– A good team player
– Keen attention to detail
– High school diploma is mandatory
– College diploma is preferred
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.
Please reply to: