|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||October 30, 2020|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
Our client is looking for a “Business Analyst – Intermediate” to work in Mississauga.
Business Systems Analyst
Cloud based application that provides unified view of the services being offered. For all lines of business.
– Business system analyst will work closely with different stakeholders across different functions to capture and document the requirements. Elicit requirements through proper technique (e.g. client interviews, workgroup, etc.).
– Functional requirements need to translated to User stories
– Will perform Data mapping and document the technical specifications of the system
– Perform Gap analysis
– Work closely with architects, Tech leads to design the solution to meet the requirements
– Assist business users in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for UAT
– Closely work with Product owner and Solution architect in product backlog grooming sessions
SKILL AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
MUST HAVE :
– 5+ years experience working in an agile and fast paced environment
– 5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst; managing multiple requests, working with cross functional teams, and delivering requirements
– Has experience working on large scale technology projects.
– Understanding principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories
– Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field
– Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to engage with customers to drive innovation
NICE TO HAVE :
– Bilingual would be a plus
– Certifications: Business analysis
– Able to work in a fast pace, high demanding environment with tight deadlines
– Great interpersonal skills and can work in collaborative environments
Note:- Ideal candidate would have a strong IT background and is skilled in working closely with the business to collect requirements and advice whether or not the requirements are technically feasible.
– Hold a Security Clearance of Reliability level or is willing to obtain the clearance.
– Must be able to provide 2 professional references to contact prior to client review.
To apply, send your resume to: