|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2020|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
This role requires interaction with major stakeholders from Finance, Technology and Operations and various LOBs. The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for conducting interviews, gathering supporting documentation, and completing business process maps.
Key accountabilities of the Business Process Analyst include the following:
1. Facilitate business process workshops to understand and document the business process objectives, value drivers, inputs / outputs, participants and key stakeholders.
2. Create end-to-end process documentation.
3. Work with stakeholders to clarify short and long term business improvement goals / opportunities and identify opportunities to optimize the business processes by leveraging the standard General Ledger functionality.
4. Ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained, documents reviewed by stakeholders and core project team and capture any controls within process or identify additional controls opportunities where applicable.
5. Participate in various testing cycles ranging from design of test cases, perform testing and analyze test results.
6. Provide training / demos to stakeholders and support during UAT to handle all issues / questions raised.
7. Ensure all future business processes are executed as expected and properly transitioned to business stakeholders during parallel / go live periods.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
2 5 years of consulting, process improvement or business transformation experience.
Strong Visio experience and being able to create swim lanes etc.
Experience with process design methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and value stream mapping.
Knowledge of the financial services industry and the finance function.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong work ethic, ability to make decisions, multi-task & work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
Experience in performing review and challenge of control documentation and testing.
Strong analytical skills with critical thinking; high attention to detail
They need to have a university degree
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
Prior experience with JIRA and confluence
Prior experience with a general ledger projects
Prior accounting experience
They must possess a university degree