|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Application Deadline||December 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|
Are you a driven individual that would love a flexible work schedule and to change the world around them with their work? Our client offers a unique model allowing for individuals to work fully remotely across the country, whilst providing the valuable service of calling their generous donors in order to assist many non for profit organizations. Our client is hiring thirty customer service representatives, bilingual and unilingual, to reach their clients and support them in all their charity needs. By working for our client, you can have a fulfilling and enriching work experience, knowing that you are truly helping other people in need. If you feel a pull to help others, love communicating and want to ability to work remotely and freely this is the perfect opportunity for you!
· Place calls to current and future customers responding to general queries and informing customers about their beloved charities.
· Engaging in conversations with customers regarding their connection to the client and potential future transactions.
· Communicate with current clients in order to promote current non-profit organizations
· Respond to customer questions and objections.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and build a positive rapport with each customer.
· Update customer information in the system after each call.
· Build a great relationship with all the customers.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
· Superior customer service and communication skills are a must, with a minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in donor relations or a call centre environment.
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
· Must be authorized to work in Canada
· High school or GED
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience with outbound calling.
· Ability to work independently and be part of a team.
· Flexible work arrangement that can be developed around your schedule!
If interested please contact,