|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1-3 months|
|Job Duration||6 months|
|Education Required||High School|
Our team at MaxSys is working closely with our regions leader in environmental services to fill the role of a Waste Collector to join their team of essential workers.
About the role:
The proper disposal of waste is vital to the health and well-being of the community as a whole.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the operations of the truck in a safe and appropriate manner while dumping refuse materials into the truck.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Ability to understand and adhere to all safety requirement of the role
– Physically fit; physical efforts may include: lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching etc.
– Ability to work in all weather conditions
– Able to work early mornings and extended hours
– No prior experience preferred, but not required
– No certifications required
– CSA approved steel toe safety boots
– Hi-visibility reflective vest
– Rate of pay: $15.25/hr + vacation paid weekly with room for growth for those who excel
– Early morning starts
– Full time and part time hours available, students welcome
If you would like to learn more about this position, or to apply, kindly forward your resume, call or our team at:
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
1405 Mountain Rd, Suite 6