|Job Category||Professional Consulting|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
THIS IS A MULTI-YEAR CONTRACT!!!!!
MaxSys is currently looking for a Communications Consultant for our Federal Client.
Secondary school diploma is required
Must have greater than eight (8) years professional work experience within the last twelve (12) years in Web content support projects
Must have greater than six (6) years professional work experience in the following Web Content Support areas:
1. Creating and maintaining Web content support documentation such as correspondence, user manuals and presentations.
2. Creating and producing reports such as progress status reports, content quality reports and content validation reports
Must have greater than eight (8) years professional work experience in the following Content Quality Management and Information Management areas:
1. Verifying links to content
2. Researching alternative to broken links and updating as required
3. Publishing web content in content management systems
Demonstrated professional work experience working with:
1. Continuous quality improvement
2. large Web content collections and/or data sets containing a minimum of one thousand (1,000) records
Demonstrated professional work experience researching, analysing and applying/tagging metadata elements from taxonomies such as, but not limited to, the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), National Occupational Classification (NOC), and the Standard Geographical Classification (SGC).
Language: Bilingual Fluent
Security Clearance: Enhanced Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*