|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||August 30, 2019|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client in Banking & Finance industry is seeking a Compliance Analyst in Toronto. This is a 12 months contract position.
Group/Project Information: The primary purpose of this job is to perform regulatory and compliance program required monitoring and control testing (M&T) for P&C Canada Assessable Units. The person in this position will work with the P&C Canada Business Unit Compliance Team in executing the planned M&T and raise issues as warranted.
Culture: This is a collaborative environment as there is a lot of interaction between individuals and the business, including any other stakeholders that support testing and monitoring.
EVP: This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest banks in Canada.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Conducting monitoring and control testing (M&T) for P&C Assessable Units
– Collecting relevant evidence
– Requesting approval
– Ad hoc activities as it relates to identifying improvement opportunities
– 3-5+ years Banking Compliance experience, specifically in Personal and Commercial banking realms
– Strong experience working with and interpreting Consumer Protections acts and regulations
– Ability to read & understand technical compliance material, previous experience is compliance or operational risk control testing is desired.
– Detailed knowledge of the Bank Act and Consumer Protection regulation
– Proven experience with testing – whether in operations, risk or compliance risk audit testing
– Strong computer skills; Must be strong in Microsoft Outlook, Excel (SumIf, Pivot, Vlookups), & Word.
– PowerPoint skills
Nice to have Skills/Experience:
– Risk management experience
– Previous experience working with FCAC would be a big asset
– Dead line oriented and driven
– Ability to work well with different groups
– Team player
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize tasks
– Undergraduate degree in risk management, audit, compliance or operational risk (or related field)
To apply, send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.