|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||April 23, 2021|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
Our client is looking for a Contingent Workforce Program Lead (Sr and/or Intermediate) to work in Ottawa, Montreal or Toronto.
The Program Lead will provide operational expertise and apply best practices for the centralized corporate recruitment and procurement of contractors for specific HCMWorks Clients in Canada. The Program Lead will consult and advise client executives, while also acting as a primary liaison with hiring managers to guide them through the contractor acquisition process and use of the vendor management system and will also act as the key point of contact with staffing vendors for engagement, screening & hiring. The Program Lead will help provide market and recruitment subject matter expertise, user counselling, problem resolution, and management reporting.
– Requirement consultation with hiring managers to ensure managers are hiring for the right skills for their needs, and can obtain those resources at the most competitive rates
– Provide contractor market knowledge (including general availability of skills, rate guidelines, provide guidance to managers on various legislative issues surrounding contingent workforce)
– Distribution of requisitions to staffing vendors through the vendor management system (VMS)
– Vendor resume screening, interview coordination and offer presentation, negotiation, documentation completion for onboarding and offboarding
– Conduct regular follow up with managers to ensure contract success and to provide early mitigation of issues
– Create and maintain candidate, client and job records in VMS
– Problem resolution for any variances from the predefined system/process
– Communication to and training of hiring managers and vendors on contract recruitment process and vendor management system
– Manage, build and effectively optimize vendor relationships.
– Provide regular and ad-hoc operational reports and trend analysis for managers and executives on recruitment process, contractor procurement and staffing vendor effectiveness
– Assist in the development and definition of processes, documentation of processes, project plans etc.
– Establish operational efficiency metrics necessary to drive operational excellence through continuous improvement and effective program management
– Drive new value added initiatives to support the evolution of the Contingent Workforce Program
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
– 3+ years of experience with MSP, staffing, contingent workforce program management, payrolling, and independent contractor administration
– 3+years of experience in HRIS, ATS, VMS and other human capital management technology systems
– Strong decision-making ability with the faculty to evaluate complex situations and escalate issues as needed
– Selected candidate has to speak English
Nice to have:
– French, written and spoken would be a strong asset
– Proven ability to target, recruit, and identify specific candidates for assigned recruitment initiatives
– Strong understanding of MSP performance metrics, report development and compliance analysis
– Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills; professional telephone presence.
– Strong negotiations and influencing skills
– Demonstrated interpersonal, consultative and negotiating skills
– Superior time management and organizational skills
– Ability to multi-task, solves problems, and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
– Creative, self-starter, inquisitive, intuitive and multi-task oriented
– High energy, enthusiastic, resourceful and results driven
Bachelors Degree or Higher
Nice to have:
Project Management Experience
LOCATION OF WORK
Montreal – Remote
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday 37.5 hr/w
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable)
Candidate MUST hold a Security Clearance of Reliability level and can provide 2 professional references to contact prior to review.
To apply, send your resume to: