|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Medical Manufacturing company in Ottawa’s west is hiring Core and Final Operators
* Collaborate and coordinate with manual cartridge assembly teams to maximize quality, efficiency and throughput. Follow engineers instructions as they apply to build or experiments
* Staff manual line positions as schedule including chips-to-base, sensor, pouching final and boxing, keeping buffers full to support maximum line performance.
* Inspect and monitor quality and line performance in accordance with documented procedures
*Manually inspect and process rejects from the automated vision system determining pass/fail per process procedures
* Elevate quality and productivity observations to help minimize defects, scrap and maximize throughput.
* Deliver accurate, timely, and legible record keeping in compliance with procedures, abiding, by GMP standards and practices
* Demonstrate compliant gowning and clean room techniques and maintain a tidy, organized and clean workspace in support of 5s.
* Communicate ideas and suggestions for improving the Assembly practices to Assembly Leadership.
* Understand and comply with applicable EH$S policies, procedures and guidelines and applicable manufacturing procedures.
* Safeguard the environment and facilitate a safe and healthy workplace culture.
* Other miscellaneous duties as may be requires
-> Previous assembly/ Machine operator experience
-> Experience in manufacturing
-> Experience in fast paced environments
-> Candidates must be comfortable doing repetitive work
-> Must be comfortable in loud environments
-> Must be comfortable wear PPE (Face mask, gloves, safety glasses, hair net, smock)
-> Comfortable Working in a large team
This is not a transition role – Employees are expected to remain in this position 2+ Years
* 12 Hour shifts *