|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2020|
|Experience Required||6-12 months|
|Education Required||High School|
We are currently partnering with our client in the Moncton area to recruit for a full time custodian.
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience in a similar role held within an industrial environment, able to work quickly and efficiently without supervision and hold a high level of initiative to ensure grounds are well maintained at all times. You will have sufficient knowledge on use of related machinery, chemicals, supplies and Material Safety Sheets.
Requirements and essential skills:
-Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
– Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
– Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
– Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
– Make adjustments and minor repairs
– Stock and maintain supply rooms
– Cooperate with the rest of the staff
– Follow all health and safety regulations
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume, call or come see us for more details at:
1405 Mountain Rd, Suite 6
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting you!
‘Dedicated to the clients we serve, committed to the candidates we employ’