|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Application Deadline||January 24, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||6 months|
· Making calls to current and future customers resolving issue and general queries.
· Engaging in conversations with customer regarding their connection to the client and potential future transactions.
· Respond to customer questions to provide resolutions the first time around.
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and build a positive rapport with each customer.
· Update customer information in the system after each call.
· Build a great relationship with all the customers.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
· Superior customer service and communication skills are a must
· Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
· Must be authorized to work in Canada
· Should have a flexible schedule with 24/7 availability
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience with outbound calling.
· Ability to work independently and be part of a team.
· Fluent in English, both verbal and written.