|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Application Deadline||March 20, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||3 years|
Our client in the banking sector is seeking a Bilingual Data Entry Clerk to work in Montreal on a 3 year contract:
POSITION TITLE: Data Entry Clerk (French)
TARGET START DATE: ASAP
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8-5
OVERTIME: Yes, depending on the week – maximum of 10 hours/week
LOCATION: 800 Rue de la Gauchetiere West – Floor 5
Dress Code: Business casual – jeans allowed
– This is a close knit team of approximately 20 people.
– There will be a lot of teamwork involved ; they will be required to communicate with the team on a daily basis
EVP (Employee Value proposition):
This is an entry level role. It would be a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door. It would be a great learning experience and would allow this individual to gain exposure to other opportunities at the bank.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
– They will be receiving requests daily – in French
– They will be required to print out documents according to requests and send to different parties
– They will be working on several different files at the same time – accuracy and speed is important
– Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
– Other duties as assigned.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– French language skills is a must – English is a plus.
– Candidates have to be organized and able to meet tight deadlines
– Ability to multitask
– Comfortable using a computer and navigating between multiple systems
– Proficient with MS Office Suites
– Speed and accuracy
– Excellent time management skills
– Candidates must be willing to do OT if required
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
– Some experience in a similar role or in an office environment
– Strong Communication skills
– Multitasking skills
– Ability to work in fast paced environment
– Team player
High school diploma is a must.
College/University Degree is a nice to have
Please send your resume to Michael Berman: