|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||March 5, 2021|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client is seeking a Developer-Senior in Ottawa. This is a 12 months contract.
– Possibilities of further contract extension exists after the initial mandate
– Hiring Team would prefer Ottawa-based resource however will not exclude if there are strong resources from GTA.
– Hired contractor will start working remotely. However, when the firm resumes onsite work, hired contractor will require working fulltime onsite as well.
– Hiring Team is open to competitive market rates. There is no max or min Bill Rate for this role.
– This role is not for any specific project. Hired contractor will handle multiple applications support and small enhancements as prioritized by product owner. On a high-level, key skill/ experience requirements are Angular / hands on experience / Strong communication skills / Troubleshooting.
– Max candidate submission limit for Tier-1A and Tier-1B vendors are 2 and 1 respectively.
The developer will be a part of a highly skilled, Agile team and work in a collaborative environment where continuous learning opportunities and challenging work is a constant. You will employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality. Agile experience ideal but not required.
Skills/ Qualification/ Experience Requirements:
5+ years of experience (Angular / Angular 2+, Typescript and NgRx)
Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
Experience working in an Agile Team environment as well as work independently
Comfortable with UI/UX accessible and responsive design.
Comfortable in a dynamic environment with multiple concurrent priorities
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide Angular knowledge transfer to other developers.
Able to communicate technical solutions at all org. levels
Ability to learn quickly, work across full stack and in a fast-paced environment
Ability to understanding existing application by reading source code with minimal documents
Critical thinker and problem solver
Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards (HTML5, CSS3, JSON, WCAG)
Experience with JAVA, Tomcat and Spring
Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, etc.)
Experience trouble-shooting and resolving accessibility-related issues
Extensive practical experience building form workflows in Angular applications
Experience testing Angular apps (unit testing, e2e testing, testing NgRx and RxJS, Karma/Jasmine)
Expert knowledge of OO design, patterns, and data structures
Knowledge of version control best practices
College diploma or university degree in Computer Science or related field.
Candidates must live in Canada and possess a valid work permit.
If you believe that you are a good fit for this position, please send your resume to Rachel Sohyun Jeon at