|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2020|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||3 months|
Our client in Telecom industry is seeking a DevSecOps Specialist in Montreal.
The Companys Media DevSecOps team is looking for a DevSecOps specialist in order to automate and support our DevOps tools.
We actively manage and support a large number of DevOps systems:
– A self-hosted Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Bitbucket, etc),
– DUO 2FA solution,
We are seeking DevSecOps specialist in order to:
A) 60% — Atlassian related responsibilities —
– Automate the management of JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, and Confluence.
– Manage Atlassian suite (full-stack from server to Application)
– Monitor and finetune our instances for best performance and high availability.
– Support the Media dev teams with all changes requests related to projects (access, workflow, custom fields, project/workspace customization, etc)
– Build and maintain our IaC for our different Tools.
B) 40% — DevSecOps related responsibilities —
– Deploy, automate, manage and support DevSecOps tools (Testrail, GitLab, Jenkins, ELK, etc)
– Develop, deploy and modify integration between our different tools.
As we progress into an automated Atlassian solution. these percentages will shift toward more DevSecOps centered responsibilities.
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.
Please reply to: