|Job Category||Office Admin & Legal|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2020|
Process all incoming documents received through eChannel, email, fax and paper following a structured set of procedures which includes preparing, scanning, searching, classifying, routing, data entry, etc. of documents.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
The following duties are performed on a rotational basis.
1. Open and sort incoming documents into specific categories.
2. Prepare incoming documents for scanning by:
inserting specific bar-coded separator sheets/cover memos between each document unit
delivering prepped mail for scanning, adhering to specific drop off times
3. Scan all incoming claim/account related documents by:
preparing documents for batch scanning for release to validation
determining the types of documents to be scanned and ensuring appropriate information is entered into the scanning software
processing documents which require priority scanning
storing, transporting and recording tracking information associated with hard copy documents after scanning
recycling paper documents based on specific purging/retention schedule
4. Conduct a quality control review of document images to correct errors and enhance document quality by separating and classifying images according to document types and validating the results using system software including rejections and quality enhancement of images
5. Search and match documents to ensure correct routing and electronic image storage by:
6. Perform daily inspection of batch scanners
7. Process conversion requests of employer firm file microfiche to centralized electronic archive as requested by internal business partners by:
8. Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
To apply, please send updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org