|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|
Our team at MaxSys has partnered with one of Atlantic Canada’s largest Transportation and Logistics companies to assist with warehouse operations. Our client offers competitive wages, thorough training with room for rapid advancement along with the opportunity to work in positive and supportive working environment.
We are currently recruiting for both full time, permanent and part time candidates for our client, and are now offering various shifts such as weekdays, Monday through Friday, evening or overnight, part time weekend work as well as casual hours for those seeking a flexible schedule.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following attributes:
– Physical capability to lift heavy loads for an extended period of time
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work in a fast moving environment while maintaining a safe and efficient pace
– Ability to work well within a team environment
– Some previous experience would be considered an asset to our client, however not required for this role as health and safety training will be provided.
– Weekly pay
– Health and safety training
– Flexible working hours
– Delayed start date can be accommodated pending qualifications
If you are interested in learning more about this role and would like to apply, kindly forward your resume, or call our team to speak with us directly at the below address.
1405 Mountain Rd, Suite 6
We thank you for your interest and look forward to meeting you!