|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|
MaxSys Personnel, Canadian leader in recruiting and staffing since 1993 is currently looking for a Human Resources / Recruitment Technician.
Our client has been a leader in hot dip galvanizing for over 50 years. Its factories are located in the west of Montreal, in Princeville and in Quebec and are equipped with tanks of precise dimensions and configurations, allowing to process a wide range of steel products.
The company employs nearly 300 people and advocates participatory management and the transfer of its knowledge. Eager to remain avant-garde and innovative.
Under the responsibility of the HR director, you will be responsible for the process of recruiting, integrating and monitoring training for all unionized employees of the plant, participating in the job posting process, monitoring performance management, absenteeism at work and health and safety issues.
Responsibilities related to the position:
– Manage the labor needs of unionized positions in the plant.
– Coordinate the onboarding process for new employees.
– Post job postings in the plant and follow-up training.
– Coordinate preventive actions as well as the follow-up of work accidents.
– Participate in the deployment of staff mobilization strategies in collaboration with the head office.
– Enter data and reports into HR systems.
– Follow up with recruitment agencies.
your qualifications and skills:
– DEC in Administrative Techniques, Human Resources option or equivalent experience.
– 2 years experience in recruitment.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
– Functional English.
– Excellent judgment, ability to manage several files simultaneously.
– Team player and concerned about employee experience.
– A dynamic and autonomous person.
– Positive person. – Listening skills.
– Person comfortable in a group.
– Interest in manufacturing and working in a unionized environment.
Schedule: Monday to Friday daytime.
Salary according to experience. $ 45000 to $ 55000
Please note that we will only contact successful applicants.
Send us your resume without delay to Sherri:
Call 514-855-1377 Text 514-258-0710
It will be a pleasure for me to meet you!