|Job Category||Manufacturing Assembly|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|
Medical Manufacturing Company located in Ottawas West End (Nepean) is looking to hire an Inventory Control Associate!
Must work well in a fast-paced, team environment.
Experience with inventory management and/or working in a warehouse environment is considered an asset.
– Manage components inventory kept onsite, at offsite warehouse, consumables in stores and various designated areas for certain departments
– Manage components in the Kitting racks,. Replenish and cycle counts. Reconcile QAD database with Ottawa Logistics database.
– Perform daily cycle counts according to an established schedule. Execute disposal requests, TCN, MDN, and MMI requests with high priority
– Replenish various departments with components on a daily basis
– Investigate and resolve inventory issues and discrepancies and notify applicable departments of any expired material.
– Contribute to the preparation of quarterly and year-end physical inventory counts of both on and off-site inventory.
– Identify and recommend improvements in inventory management procedures.
– Ensure stock rooms are maintained in an organized, clean, safe, and secure manner including proper storage of high-value, sensitive, and dangerous goods.
– Understand and comply with applicable EHS policies, procedures, and guidelines.
– Safeguard the environment and facilitate a safe and healthy workplace culture.
– Other miscellaneous duties may be required.
If interested, please send your resume to