|Job Category||Manufacturing Assembly|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2020|
|Job Duration||1 year|
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting is looking for an IQC Inspector/Warehouse Clerk to work at a medical device manufacturing facility in Nepean
This workplace manufactures blood cartridges, which are used in a handheld device that can test blood at patients’ bedsides.
– Working between the warehouse and the IQC laboratory
– Finding and moving boxes of samples by hand weighing up to 40lb from skids onto carts
– Pulling samples from boxes in IQC lab
– IQC inspections with microscopes
– Candidate must be comfortable using basic computer software
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Previous warehouse or manufacturing experience an asset
If you are looking for long-term work with a company who values their workers, please submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!