|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||September 30, 2019|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client in Telco industry is seeking a Junior Engineer in Mississauga. This is a 12 months contract position.
– Maintaining expertise on structural aspects of towers
– Maintaining privileged corporate relations with consultants and contractors.
– Managing Request for Quotes and analyzing those quotes for the purchase of new towers.
– Assisting the Project Managers – Construction with structural issues.
– Managing and coordinating consultants for post-construction inspections and coordinating the correction of deficiencies with Project Managers Construction.
– Managing inspections and maintenance of our tower footprint in conformance to the CSA S-37 standards.
– Establishing civil construction standards as well as tower design criteria
– Preparing construction standards and Request for Quotes
– Working with the Project Managers Construction on requests and designs
– Verifying and approving implementation plans and requests
Essential Skills / Competencies:
– Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
– Minimum 0 to 5 years experience in structural telecommunications (manager open to new grads)
Basic Knowledge of wireless network
– Intermediate level or advanced knowledge of Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
– Strong team player
– Leadership, autonomy, initiative, efficiency
– Strong time and priority management skills
To apply, send your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.