|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2020|
Our team here at MaxSys is working closely with our client, a licensed producer of Medical Cannabis in the Moncton area, to fill the role of a production technician.
About the Role:
– As a production technician, you will be will be responsible for processing cannabis, labelling and packaging products while maintaining accuracy and efficiency, as well as record keeping.
– It is important for your safety, to maintain a clean and clear working environment.
– Other duties may be assigned accordingly.
– Close attention to detail to ensure accuracy and maximum efficiency
– Clean criminal background is a must
– Steel toe boots
– Some experience in production work considered an asset
– Reliable transportation, as public transit is not always available
– Must be able to work in close proximity to others, work well with a group
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– The schedule will be rotating days alternating between 6:30am-6:30pm and noon to midnight
– As the shifts are 12 hours in length, you must be comfortable standing for long periods of time.
– The wage for this position is $14/h with weekly pay.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, detailed, team oriented environment, this is a great opportunity for you! To learn more about this role, or to apply, kindly forward your resume to the below address. We also welcome you to come visit our team at:
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
1405 Mountain Road, Suite #6
Ph # 506-877-1790
Our MaxSys team would like to thank you for your interest and look forward to meeting with you!