|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||March 16, 2021|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Job title: Network Engineer
Responsible of supporting and resolving Wireless network problems by phone with field technicians. Support includes the creation of xml scripts required for the commissioning of new Ericsson sites, maintenance and support of HSPA and LTE sites remotely using vendor tools and some internal tools.
– Support ite built program by creating XML scripts for NodeB and eNodeB sites using internal tools
– Shares knowledge and informations with peers to support construction program.
by using EMS tools for Ericsson LTE and 5G eNodeB, small cells and pico cells.
– Participated in the development of internal tools to automate the scripting of NodeB and eNodeB.
– Verify basic KPIs & counters to make sure the Network is behaving as expected before and after changes.
– Perform software updates for NodeB and eNodeB Ericsson.
– Working hours are generally regular Monday-Friday 8:00 to 16:30.
– Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Computer Network Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
– 7-10 years relevant experience in 3G, LTE & 5G radio access network.
– 10+ Years of Industry Experience.
– Knowledge of XML sctipts and manipulation of data in Excel.
– Ericsson Internal Radio Certifications are an added advantage.
– Good understanding of technical specifications, like 3GPP, LTE & 5G.
– Good computer skills is a serious advantage.
– High attention to detail and willing to work and learn independently.
– Willing to grasp new concepts and technologies in the ever evolving ecosystem.
– Excellent communication (verbal/written) in English, time management, and project management skills.
– Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results, process improvement, and challenging the status-quo.
– Familiarity with with UMTS/LTE/5G Radio networks.
3 top skills Ericsson experince with 5 G/ Amos & E&M tools/ Ability to perform Software updates/ Intermediate role/ Testing in interviews, no but will ask probe some Ericson knowledge / What types of projects will this candidate be working on creation of scripts/ support field services for brining up new sites/ bringing some training knowledge into the team./ Typical hours 37.5 hrs/ week/ new position, expected heavy workload/ potential to hire FT/ work from home for home for now.
Please send resumes to Michael Berman: