|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
MaxSys is hiring a yard coordinator for an environmental service company in Ottawa, ON. Shifts are overnight, Monday-Friday, 12AM-8:15AM with a potential for overtime hours on weekends.
Whats in it for you?
-Weekly pay schedule each Friday.
-Access to In-house certifications and training (forklift, confined spaces, WHIMIS, Fall Prevention, etc.)
-On-going role with the possibility of permanent placement
– Permanent placement includes access to:
– Health, medical and dental benefits, life insurance
– Boot allowance
– RRSP program
– Wage review with potential for increases and internal growth possibilities
Job Duties Overview:
– Operation of forklift, backhoe, and labour tasks as required
– Maintain yard cleanliness, dumping scrap metal and garbage into roll-off bins, and sweeping.
– Maintain yard organization and security.
– Complete pre-shift inspections of equipment and proper sanitation at shift change.
– Ensure all containers are properly labelled and tracked using scanning hardware.
– Ensure visitors are following protocol
– Forklift experience mandatory, backhoe experience preferred but not mandatory.
– Clean criminal record and ability to pass variety of security clearances to service clientele off-site.
– G-class license is required with an abstract for review.
– Preferably (not mandatory) your own transportation to work.
If interested, please reply to this ad or email your resume to: