|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|
MaxSys Personnel, a Canadian leader in recruitment and personal staffing since 1993, is currently looking for a payroll technician.
Our client has been a leader in hot-dip galvanizing since 1965. Its plants are located in the west of Montreal, Princeville and Quebec City and are equipped with basins with dimensions and configurations to process a wide range of steel products. The company employs nearly 300 people and advocates participatory management and knowledge transfer.
Under the responsibility of the director of operations, you will have to take charge of the recruitment process of unionized positions and agencies, integration of the latter, carry out payroll for all employees of the plant and follow up on OHS files.
Responsibilities of the position:
– Perform payroll processing and time tracking for all employees at the Montreal plant.
– Verify compliance between timesheets, payroll, and plant internal policies.
– Be the pay contact for unionized and non-unionized plant employees.
– Manage the labour needs of unionized factory positions with the various agencies.
– Assist the HR department in all other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS: your qualifications and skills:
– 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office suite software.
– Ability to work with Excel files and numbers.
– Accreditation of the Canadian Payroll Association (an asset).
– Knowledge of the Nethris payroll system (an asset).
– Excellent communication skills in French and English, both orally and in writing.
– Interest in working in a manufacturing and unionized environment (an asset).
– Excellent judgment, ability to manage several files simultaneously.
– Team player and concerned about the employee experience.
Monday to Friday day shift.
$ 45000 to $ 52000 depending on experience.
To apply, send your CV to:
Or call: 514-855-1377
It will be a pleasure to meet you!