|Job Category||Office Admin & Legal|
|Application Deadline||August 28, 2020|
Our client is looking for a “Portfolio Management Coordinator” to work in Ottawa.
BEFORE you proceed to the job description…
– You must hold a valid Security Clearance of Reliability level or is willing to obtain one.
– You must provide 2 professional references we can contact before client review as a requirement.
– Prepare reports and other presentation materials
– Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
– Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
– Provide administrative support as needed
– Work with multiple stakeholders including senior Management in coordinating tasks and deliverables
– Develop guidelines and procedures for processes impacting multiple stakeholders
SKILLS – ABILITIES:
– Possess exceptional verbal and written skills
– Willingness to work in a collaborative environment, as well as the ability to work independently
– Attention to detail
– Ability to work with tight timelines
– Willingness to learn
– Positive Attitude!
– A minimum of 5 years of experience performing the responsibilities highlighted above
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint and Word, and proficient in the use of Excel (very important skill. Hiring Manager wants Mastery in Excel).
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of Project Management and Agile practices
– Knowledge of SharePoint
– College Diploma or higher preferred
To apply, send your resume to: