|Job Category||Professional Consulting|
|Application Deadline||September 27, 2019|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
MaxSys is currently looking for a Programmer/Software Developer to work off-site or our Federal Client.
Secondary school diploma is required
Must have at least 60 months experience as a Programmer / Software Developer, developing ***complex software.
*** Complex project is defined as having two (2) or more of the following factors:
1. Multidimensional: a multi-platform or a multi-tier diverse set of technologies requiring integration;
2. Requirement for high availability (99% availability) and mission critical (7/24) system;
3. A program of national/international or significant corporate scope, or having a major impact on the Public Service or Canadian Public (precedent setting);
4. Requiring new specialized expertise and/or state of the art technology;
5. Represents a large number of stakeholders with diverse interests, or distributed large (500+) client base;
6. Sensitive: in terms of having a potential for significant media coverage, classified security issues, high critical risk factors, critical time sensitivity, or political sensitivity issues.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
Developing Oracle databases to support web applications and web sites;
Developing PL/SQL code to support web applications and web sites;
Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs; and
Creating and maintaining software documentation.
The Resource must prepare and submit various deliverables resulting from the services provided.
These deliverables may include, but are not limited to the following:
Software/programs and/or application modules,
Database design documents,
Front-End/Middle Tier design documents,
Database development specifications,
Front/middle Tier development specifications,
QA test results,
Installation and release documents,
Unless otherwise specified by the Project Authority (PA), one (1) hard copy and one (1) soft copy of these deliverables must be provided to the PA.
Soft copy deliverables must be provided in either Microsoft Word or an alternative format approved by the PA.
Security Clearance: Enhanced Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Marina Benditkis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*