|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||August 28, 2020|
|Experience Required||10+ years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
Our client is looking for a “Project Manager Senior” to work in Mississauga.
BEFORE you proceed to the job description…
– You must hold a valid Security Clearance (Reliability level) or is willing to go through process of obtaining one.
– Must be able to provide 2 professional references to contact and receive feedback prior to client review.
Manage all aspects of project management from discovery through delivery implementation and stabilization:
1. Create and manage project plans, charters, schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans
2. Provide the direction required to meet the project objectives and commitments
3. Analyze and make decisions on projects, considering project benefits, scope, cost, schedule, and quality
4. Prepare reports regarding the status of the project
5. Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the project
Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools, and methodology
Work with the BSD Lead and BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements
Work with business owners, Solution, System and Enterprise Architects, Technical Subject Matter Experts and vendors to evaluate solutions, based on requirements that meet the organization strategies regarding technical solutions to solve business problems
Act as prime liaison between the company and Third-Party organizations on project-related issues or inquiries
Oversee integration of the agile teams deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains
Provide administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on his/her core delivery responsibilities
Lead or play a key role in Scrum meetings to drive coordination
Provide and maintain accurate project forecasts
Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the Planning & Intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (PCO) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues, risks
Ensure all groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum 8-10 years of experience with a focus on infrastructure IT / Networking / Telephony / Endpoint and Access Point protection / Phone / Broadband Circuits, etc.
A demonstrated track record in large complex Network programs and projects, working with virtual teams across multiple geographic locations.
Experience in leading RFP, contract negotiation and vendor management
Project Management: comprehensive knowledge of project/program management methodologies and tools, including Agile methodologies
Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, ROI development, etc.
Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in agile / scrum / iterative development
Certifications: PMP, ITIL foundations, Agile
Experience working with ServiceNow
– The Senior PM will be working in the Network Renewal Project and it is for Canada Post Group of Companies. Key focus is on experience related to Network Infrastructure.
– Hired contractor will be working remotely for the time being. However, when onsite work is resumed at the company, the contractor will require to work full-time onsite.
To apply, send your resume to:
Only qualified candidates will be contacted upon review. Thank you.