|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||January 29, 2021|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client is looking for a “Project Manager” to work in Mississauga.
– Will play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
– Will be accountable for the project scope, project team, resources, and the success of the project.
– Plans and coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery including communication (strong presentation package skills via PowerPoint slides, WBS views, etc).
– Projects may involve change management, process improvement, etc., will also coordinate work performed by technical staff and business engagement (internal customers/partners) by defining project requirements.
– Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery.
– Projects limited in number, size and complexity.
– Usually works under the direction of a senior project/program manager.
To apply, send your resume to: