|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||August 14, 2020|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client is looking for a “Project Manager – Intermediate / Application Support & Delivery Manager” to work in Kanata, ON.
BEFORE proceeding to the job description…
– You must have a Security Clearance obtained of Reliability level or is willing to go through process.
– You must provide 2 professional references we can contact prior to client submission/review.
* Manage all aspects of application support for a set of applications
* Lead Scrum ceremonies such as daily Scrum standup meetings, sprint planning and retrospective sessions
* Work with the Business Product Owner to define delivery roadmap
* Work closely with IT Ops and Business Partners to manage effectively and efficiently resolution of incidents related to your portfolio of applications
* Create and manage schedules, budgets, quality, communication, resource and risk management plans
* Provide the direction required to meet the delivery objectives and commitments
* Prepare reports regarding status of delivery
* Ensure appropriate management of stakeholders throughout the support activities and new implementation initiatives
* Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools and methodology
* Work with the BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements
* Oversee integration of the agile teams deliverables with other sub-domains
Project Management: experienced in managing application support teams and small/medium projects
Comprehensive knowledge of Agile/ Scrum project management methodologies and tools
Delivery and Product Support Management: experienced in delivery of new projects as well as providing end to end support for current products
Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, etc.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Academic : Post-secondary degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related field (required)
Certifications : PMP, Agile/Scrum
7+ years of experience in leading a range of mid- size initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
OVERALL SKILLS ABILITIES
Facilitate and encourage collaboration in a cross-disciplinary Scrum team environment, across multiple projects and multiple locations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong time-management skills
– Hired contractor will initially start working remotely. However, when the client resumes onsite work, contractor will have to be full-time onsite (365 March Rd, Ottawa) as well.
To apply, send your resume to: