|Job Category||Professional Consulting|
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
MaxSys Personnel is a member of the MaxSys Staffing & Consulting group of companies, one of the largest private recruitment firms in Canada, ISO 9001 certified and recipient of multiple distinctions since its creation in 1993.
Are you looking to stand out in the recruiting and sales arena? Take your chance!!
For our St-Laurent, Montreal branch, we are currently looking for a team player to join us as a Recruitment Advisor to fill a full-time position with opportunities for advancement.
This is what everyday life looks like with us:
– Assess the needs of your clients, post vacancies and actively search for potential candidates using our search tools and database;
– Welcome candidates and guide them on the various job opportunities with us;
– Conduct telephone and in-person interviews;
– Provide outstanding customer service and perform rigorous follow-ups on the evolution of your activities;
– Perform administrative tasks relating to payroll processing and information;
– Identify new business opportunities and discuss with team members as such.
Qualifications we are looking for:
– Have strong written and oral communication and customer service skills;
– Demonstrate good judgment and emotional intelligence;
– Appropriate knowledge with the use of common IT tools;
– Be determined, tenacious and playful;
– Bilingual FRENCH and ENGLISH
Any combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
Regular full-time work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5AM.
Group benefits program offered after the probationary period. Youll have the opportunity to grow within a national company. Offices located near the Côte-Vertu and Du Collège metro stations.
The job of recruiter is a most interesting challenge for anyone wishing to forge rewarding professional relationships.
To apply, send your CV to Daniel Gingras email:
You can also contact Michelle Asselin to 514-855-1377