|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Application Deadline||February 29, 2020|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
MaxSys Staffing is currently accepting resumes for hard working, energetic and committed individuals. This is a full time day shift position.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Greet customers as they arrive to drop off recycle material
– Possible help customer with removing material from their vehicle.
-Inspect materials and sort items or materials into designated areas according to type
-Perform cleaning duties related to plant equipment and general housekeeping
-Report system problems immediately to management
-Maintain a clean and orderly work environment while complying with company safety policies
Requirements for this position:
-Steel toed safety boots
-Reliable transportation required
-Ability to perform physical requirements including standing, sitting, bending etc.
Whats in it for you?
Local bus route access
Long-term ongoing position and potential for permanent
Working for a successful company
Paid Weekly with options of cheque or direct deposit
Flexible shifts that pay between $14-$18 hourly, plus 4% vacation pay
How to apply:
1. Respond to this job posting
2. Call 613-562-9943 and ask for Brigitte to book interview & be prepared to bring valid ID and resume
3.Send resume to:
4. In person 173 Dalhousie Street, located in the market
We also offer:
Production line, picker, packers, warehousing, machine operator, material handler, shipping