|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||May 29, 2020|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client is looking for a “Security Analyst” to work in Montreal.
The company’s DevSecOps team is looking for a Ninja Security Analyst.
– Participate in the design, development, and implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place
to maintain a secure operation.
– Help coordinate security projects; asses security level, prioritize controls to implement first, help assets owners implement controls.
– Help teams across company to implement security measures as per Corporate Security recommendations and in compliance
with the SOC processes.
– Review vulnerabilities discovered, prioritize remediation, and assist teams to understand the VA and to implement appropriate countermeasures.
– Advise on security issues.
– Good verbal and communications skills
– Ability to explain security measures and their rationale
– Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
– Knowledge of risk management frameworks, industry best practices, security policy.
– Experience with security and compliance frameworks, a nice to have (e.g. SOC-II, NIST, ISO 2700X)
To apply, send your resume to: