|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2020|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
Our client in Telecom industry is seeking a Security Analyst in Montreal.
The Companys Media DevSecOps team is looking for a Ninja Security Analyst.
– Participate in the design, development, and implementation of security initiatives to ensure the best possible measures are in place
to maintain a secure operation.
– Help coordinate security projects; asses security level, prioritize controls to implement first, help assets owners implement controls.
– Help teams across the Media implement security measures as per the Corporate Security recommendations and in compliance
with the SOC processes.
– Review vulnerabilities discovered, prioritize remediation, and assist teams to understand the VA and to implement appropriate countermeasures.
– Advise on security issues.
– Good verbal and communications skills
– Ability to explain security measures and their rationale
– Knowledge of information security technologies, networks, and operating systems;
– Knowledge of risk management frameworks, industry best practices, security policy.
– Experience with security and compliance frameworks, a nice to have (e.g. SOC-II, NIST, ISO 2700X)
Top skills: – Cybersecurity – Vulnerability management Communications
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.
Please reply to: