|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||January 29, 2021|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Our client is looking for a “Senior Java Developer (Back-end)” to work in Mississauga.
Project and Role Brief:
The project is about building a unified consistent shipping experience across customer segments for the client and help reduce overall costs of ownership for current shipping channels. The Senior Java developer (Back-End) will be part of the product/scrum team and will complete all back-end development and unit testing. They will be part of scrum team and we will be following Agile processes.
– Participates in technical design sessions with the lead developer.
– Provides input to the application architecture.
– Reviews design and development tasks.
– Develops java back-end Code.
– Participates in daily status meetings.
– Provides guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Skills & Qualification Requirements:
– 7+ years of experience with Java back-end development, RESTful APIs, PostgreSQL, SOAP
– Experience with various technologies and standards (e.g. Java, J2EE, Swing, etc.).
Nice to have:
– Exposure to AWS/cloud solution
– Spring and JPA/ Hibernate
– Test driven development. Build automated unit test cases
– Candidate MUST hold a Security Clearance of Reliability level or higher or is willing to initiate a clearance.
– Candidate MUST provide 2 professional references we can contact prior to submission to client.
If interested, send your resume to: