|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Application Deadline||November 22, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||3 months|
Our client in Banking & Finance industry is seeking a Service Representative in Toronto. This is a 4 months contract position.
This is the team responsible for the auditing and controls on the activity being performed within the finance GL. The individual will be working on data entry of customer information and inputting it into excel for this particular project.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
Gather and entering data – customer information (addresses and names, etc.)
– Validation and audits
– Proven experience with Microsoft Office – Excel and Word- must be able to navigate excel and input large quantities of data
-Above average Excel skills, keyboarding skills and the upmost important attention to detail.
– 0 – 2 years of data entry experience
-High School diploma is a must have
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
– Undergraduate degree in business, finance or a related field (recent grad)
– Previous financial industry experience
– Prior Banking experience
– Keen attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Clear understanding of confidentiality
– Quick learner
1 round – 15-30 minute in-person interview with HM
WHAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW WILL THIS BE: Situational and Behavioral questions
Candidates must be in Canada and with valid work permit for being able to apply for this role.
Please reply to: