|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Come join us!!!
MaxSys Staffing is currently looking for a Shipper Receiver and Warehouse Associates for a Distribution Warehouse in Delta. This is a great opportunity to work in a clean, safe, vibrant, fast paced environment and with potential to secure a permanent position. Training is provided.
– Match up goods to packing slip. Check off goods for accuracy.
– Arrange paperwork for accounting/receiving purposes (shipping costs included)
– Write part #s on boxes/packaging if needed.
– Note any overage, shortage or damage to goods upon arrival.
– Notify management of any shipping errors from vendors or branch.
– Print off and fill orders from received goods.
– Organize goods for orders and/or restocking.
– Communicate backorders with purchasing dept and Branch Manager.
– Pick orders in priority of customer needs, deliveries that day, or customer pickup.
– Double check orders after being picked
– Label all boxes and material for each order.
– Organize for delivery by driver or sales rep
– Attach waybills to appropriate receipts.
– Pack appropriate flyers into boxes for specific customers.
– After order picking is complete, call all customers to arrange for pickup
– Ship and keep track of all out going orders. Make sure paperwork and repair tickets are in order.
Attention to detail
Reliable transportation is a plus
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm
Steel toe boots required.
To Apply, Please send your resume to: