|Job Category||Manufacturing Assembly|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|
MaxSys Staffing is seeking a Superstar Operations Supervisor for our client.
If you have 3-5 years management experience in a 3PL environment then this maybe your opportunity.
The Operations Supervisor plans, coordinates and monitors activities of the warehouse team. Proactively responds to events and issues that may impact the productivity and quality of the operation. The Supervisor will ensure effective communication with all team members, through observation, conducting one-on-one and team meetings. Builds open and honest relationships with internal and external customers.
· Plan, assign and follow-up on work activities in assigned areas
· Manage and provide leadership to team members, training, organizing work assignments, while maintaining a productive, safe and motivating work environment;
· Monitor schedules with team members to ensure the sequences of orders are picked based on priority shipments;
· Health & Safety managementensure operations procedures, equipment and facilities are in compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements;
· Participate in collection of performance measurements consistent with customer and site requirements;
· Provide reports as required
· Foster continuous improvement within the warehouse operations;
· Associate degree in Supply Chain Management and / or equivalent job experience.
· 3-5 years supervisor experience in a 3PL environment;
· Experience in a food warehouse environment a plus
Apply via email with your resume attached to:
MaxSys Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all cultures and backgrounds.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.