|Job Category||Manufacturing Assembly|
|Application Deadline||February 29, 2020|
|Job Duration||1 year|
*** In anticipation of upcoming needs ***
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting is looking for candidates for a medical device manufacturing facility in the West end of Ottawa
Tech Associate duties:
– Monitor equipment disruptions and perform fault clearances, troubleshooting and maintenance of semi-automatic, high-speed assembly lines, conveyor systems.
– Maintain and troubleshoot fully automated pneumatic and electrical equipment.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of machines/systems.
– Fine hand assembly of blood cartridges
– Ability to perform repetitive tasks on a daily basis.
– Ability to learn new skills quickly.
– Effective communication skills in English imperative.
College Diploma in Robotics Technician or related program (TECH ASSOCIATES ONLY)
Minimum high school diploma (ASSEMBLERS ONLY)
Attentive with high accuracy for detail.
Ability to problem solve and think critically.
Clean criminal record
Full time availability
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to:
or call 613-562-9943 ext 113