|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Application Deadline||December 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting is currently looking for technician associates for a medical device manufacturing facility in the West end of Ottawa!
Associate Technician Duties:
– Monitor equipment disruptions and perform fault clearances, troubleshooting and maintenance of semi-automatic, high-speed assembly lines, conveyor systems.
– Maintain and troubleshoot fully automated pneumatic and electrical equipment.
– Perform measurements included in process monitoring of assembly line.
– Perform preventative and corrective maintenance of machines/systems.
– College Diploma in Robotics Technician or related program (Electronics or Electrical Technicians)
– Relevant work experience would be considered an asset.
– Attentive with high accuracy for detail.
– Ability to perform repetitive tasks on a daily basis.
– Ability to problem solve and think critically.
– Ability to learn new skills quickly.
– Effective communication skills in English imperative.
– Clean criminal record.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume to: