|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||July 12, 2020|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
Telecom Coordinator –
Provide telecommunication support and services, as well as, mobile support services for associates in; the main Store Support Centre office, remote offices, distribution centres, store and field users.
Major responsibilities that –
1. First level troubleshooting and problem resolution on telephone sets, telephone lines and headsets and installation orders including sourcing equipment, programming, cross connecting to the house wiring, as well as, supporting call management services and Avaya services platform
2. Service orders for replacement equipment and telecom and fax line orders.
3. Equipment ordering including hardware for the telephone system (line cards, power supplies, etc.).
4. Call centre support; programming and reporting.
5. Back up the Mobile Specialist and Audio Visual Technical Administrator. Possess basic and technical knowledge of all A/V and mobile systems (including Airwatch) to provide trouble shooting and support abilities.
6. Responsible for the IT closet cabling configurations and maintenance to ensure its integrity and cleanliness to eliminate fans overheating and downtime.
7. Coordination of all major department moves. Confidentiality, timing and efficiency in scheduling and coordinating the changes minimizing down time to our associates.
Avaya, Airwatch, IEEE Cabling Certificate, ITIL, IP Telephony, PBX Configuration, Cabling standards, Customer Service Centre applications, VoIP and SIP Trunk knowledge
Certificate or diploma required
3-5 years experience in high volume, med to large size business environment
Note: Recent experience, managing day-to-day operations in a large busy environment is essential in this role. To clarify, we are seeking associates who are currently active in the industry and have current hands-on day-to-day support experience with Avaya, in large scale environment.