|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2020|
|Experience Required||10+ years|
MaxSys is currently looking for an Telecommunications Analyst for our Federal Client.
Experience:Must clearly demonstrate 10 years experience with the design and implementation of IP networks, using BGP IV, OSPF, MPLS, Multipoint GRE, and IPSECMust clearly demonstrate five (5) years experience in designing CIS (i.e. operational) networks in the CAF, using GETVPN, DMVPN and Taclane (KG-175) technologiesMust clearly demonstrate formal training and a minimum of two years of experience in the use of Qualiware architectural software, as implemented by DND. Must clearly demonstrate that the proposed resource has completion of at least one network reference architecture that was subsequently approved for adoption.
This will require the candidate to
a. align the solution architectures with the following guidance:
i. The CIS Network Reference Architecture
ii. The Cyber Security Reference Architecture
iii. The CIS QoS Technical Standard
iv. Other standards and documentation as may be indicated.
1) Development and implementation of Dynamic Routing, IP multicast, Quality of Service, and other communications technologies for classified (red) network infrastructure;
2) Design and implementation of a standardized, highly reliable black network infrastructure;
3) Alignment of (1) and (2) with the Canada Defence Policy (2017), the C4ISR Strategic Vision, Goals and Objectives document, and the CIS Network Reference Architecture;
4) Production of architectural artifacts and other technical documentation as required by DIMEIs Defence IM/IT Systems Engineering Process (DSEP), using DNDs Qualiware software; and
5) Review and further development of the CIS Network Reference Architecture, as required to reflect changing technologies and operational requirements.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*