|Job Category||Industrial Staffing|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|
MaxSys Staffing is now hiring for Warehouse Auditors
Responsible for the accurate checking or counting of all product for both inbound and outbound freight and for ensuring all product is free of damage and infestation and production code dates are properly recorded. Ensure the quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of orders corresponds to customer specifications or other requirements.
Key Accountabilities / Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
– Forklift license is an asset
– Count all inbound product, compare to manifest, and check all shipments for damage, infestation, and production code dates before product is stored.
– Report shortages, damages, and mis-shipments on appropriate forms and forward to appropriate party.
– Sign for inbound shipments or accept signature for outbound merchandise due to a special request.
– Check contents of outbound freight as filled and assembled by warehouse personnel.
– Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with customers order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct.
– Safely and effectively operate forklift or any other materials handling equipment as required and assist in the loading or unloading of merchandise moving into or out of the warehouse as needed.
– Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
– Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse and conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
– Participate in physical inventories.
– Perform additional duties as assigned.
Shift time will be Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 3pm-11pm (must be flexible)
Pay rate: $20.60/hr
How to apply:
1. Send your resume to:
2. Call 905-796-1449 FOR MORE INFORMATION