mars 13, 2020
Special Announcement / Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We wanted to reach out to you again with our official statement regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on our community and families.
We would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the guidelines listed in this email, as the health and well-being of our clients, candidates, staff and their families, are our top priority.
We take pride in our company and how it operates and would like to highlight the policies we have in all 14 branches across the country to help our stay healthy and safe.
Prevention Steps in the offices:
- Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer available for use in all common areas, and we ion and we encourage you to utilize it frequently.
- Hand washing: We encourage frequent hand washing (for at least 20 seconds before rinsing).
- Surface Cleaning: Every morning and evening we are wiping down frequently touched surfaces and equipment.
- Sneezes and Coughs: We are encouraging employees to cough and sneeze into their arms, or a tissue not in their hands.
- Staff: Only staff feeling well (without symptoms) and who have not travelled within the past 14 days will be in the office. Those of whom are unwell are encouraged to stay home.
- Reusable Cups/Mugs: We will not be providing cups for coffee or water. You may still bring your own clean reusable bottles into the office.
- Screening: All temporary staff and contractors are screened through self-assessment and briefed on Coronavirus protocol, as advised by Health Canada, prior to deployment.
How you can help:
- Don’t come to work if you are sick or if a family member is sick.
- Don’t break any formal quarantine/government restrictions.
- Alert us if you are a family member does have COVID-19 and have been to the office last 14 days so we can take appropriate action.
In the coming days and weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation and pass along any pertinent information we gather, as it pertains to our clients and candidates.
At this time MaxSys Staffing & Consulting remains open for business unless or until directed otherwise. Everyone is encouraged to make their own decision about coming to worked based on their own individual health and safety circumstance; please do what you feel comfortable with and what makes the most sense for you and your family.
The well-being of our staff and clients is our top priority! Please know that we are here to address any concerns or issues.